5 Clutch Coffee Shops Near The Heron Downtown
Whether you’re an early bird or a habitual snoozer, mornings can be hectic. When you’re rushing around and getting ready for the day, a good cup of coffee is key to getting you off and running on the right foot. With a convenient location in the heart of Downtown Baton Rouge, The Heron Downtown is surrounded by top-notch coffee shops offering a perfect morning pick me up.
Until you move-in and get a feel for your options, here are five of our favorite coffee spots near The Heron Downtown:
- Magpie Café Downtown – a Baton Rouge favorite, this café not only offers a fantastic assortment of hot coffee, espresso and iced beverages, but also a wide assortment of delicious pastries, quiche, and other breakfast items. With floor to ceiling windows and stylish interior, you may want to make time to sit and enjoy your coffee or tea.
- Strands Cafe – this quaint, European-style patisserie is perfect for a quick cup of coffee or a morning treat. Just an 8-minute walk from your front door, you’re sure to make this family-owned shop a regular stop for weekday coffee or weekend brunch.
- Starbucks – this coffee shop is everywhere and luckily for Starbucks fans, it’s located just 400 yards from the property. If you’re in the need for something quick and convenient, Starbucks always has you covered.
- PJ’s Coffee – A classic Louisiana coffee shop. PJ’s Coffee has been a favorite in the Baton Rouge area for decades. With a popular shop located just 4 blocks from of The Heron Downtown, you can always count on a great cup of coffee or tea from PJ’s.
- Café Mimi – Located on Florida Street in the former location of the beloved Harrington’s Cafe, this restaurant offers delectable Vietnamese cuisine with a down-home touch. The star of the show each morning is their sweet and refreshing Vietnamese iced coffee, but be sure to give their assortment of buttery breakfast biscuits a try too
Of course, if you want to stay in your pajamas to grab your morning cup, head on down to the lobby at The Heron Downtown and grab a cup of coffee on the house, day or night!
To learn more about the perks of living at The Heron Downtown, the fantastic location in the heart of Downtown Baton Rouge, or tour our brand-new apartments, call us at (225) 248-6063 or email our property staff at firstname.lastname@example.org!